Today I announce the release of my eWorkbook; Write Your Life, A Four-Step-Plan To Influence A Better Tomorrow For Those You Lead and Love.
Like many people, I tried to write goals. But truthfully, I just never felt like I was getting what God wanted for me, I didn’t feel like I was getting his dream for me. I would read other’s goals and think, “man, I wish I had wrote that.” Or, “wow, I wish I could think of goals that clear and creative for my life.” I would pray and reflect, but never felt like I was getting my goals just right.
In the introduction of Write Your Life I share the story of how that all changed for me the night before my daughters first birthday.
What I’ve discovered since has helped me get clear on my goals. I’ve discovered that one of the greatest challenges I had in my goals was that they weren’t goals at all. I had a list of desires with a goal here and there. Now, I have clear goals for my marriage, my parenting and my workplace leadership. I’ve never felt so confident that my goals were God inspired.
I created Write Your Life as an eWorkbook It’s more about you experiencing and writing letters then me telling you about writing letters. My prayer is that you find this resource inspiring and you use it to write letters to the people you care about the most. And, that by writing these letters:
- you leave for them a written account of your hopes and dreams,
- create a legacy worth living towards, and
- discover the goals you need to work towards to make your life everything God wants it to be.
This free 70 page PDF workbook has both information and worksheets designed to guide and help you.
Write Your Life is divided into five sections:
* A short introduction in section 1 tells the story of how I discovered the power in writing letters for future dates and events to the people I care for most.
* In section 2 I unpack the process and pitfalls to be mindful of.
* Sections 3 and 4 will guide you through the four steps of reflecting, planning, clarifying and writing process.
* Section 5 includes links and resources.
You will discover what’s really important for you to teach and what to model for those most important in your life.
Write Your Life is for:
* Married Couples,
* Those Hoping to be Parents,
* Those Hoping to be Grandparents, and
* Workplace Leaders
This eWorkbook is provided free to those who subscribe to my blog’s email list to receive updates when I publish new content. Subscribers also receive exclusive offers and content not available on the blog.
Have you ever wrote a letter to someone for the future? Received a letter from someone wrote to you long ago? Comment below.